08 Apr Proposal Development Process Outsourcing© – Project Based
The Client is a small disadvantaged, 8(a), woman-owned technology business that is CMMI Level-3 appraised for efficient development and is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Processes. The Client has extensive experience in providing IT Subject Matter Expertise support services including end to end architecture, web and user interface development, maintenance, and infrastructure support for large mission critical systems for clients at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Department of Transportation (DoT), Government Publishing Office (GPO), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Department of Defense (DoD), Exim Bank, General Services Administration (GSA), and Department of Education.
- The Client had a good Federal Government business development team, but was not able to submit compliant and high quality proposals
- The Client faced a lot of failures in submitting proposals within the specified deadlines, resulting in rejection of the proposals by the government agencies.
- As a result, the Client failed to achieve a high win to submit ratio on their submitted proposals, and needed an experienced services provider to handle their Proposal Development needs and to overcome the challenges they were facing
- They needed an agile team who could complete RFP responses in quick time with high quality deliverables
- The Client also needed reliable and high quality graphics development support and needed to revamp all the previous artifacts of past performance, canned write ups, and graphics
The iQuasar Solution
iQuasar assigned a team of proposal development resources to work on specific proposal development projects of the Client. A majority of these project specific engagements included work when the Client did not have enough time to respond to a government solicitation or did not have quality resources available in-house. Our team developed processes and tools to engage with the Client and develop Client specific artifacts that could be reused for multiple submissions. This project specific Proposal Development Process Outsourcing© service from iQuasar allows a Client to put targeted effort on a portion of its government contracting work.
How our solution created value for the Client:
As a result of our engagement, the client realized the following benefits:
- iQuasar developed winning proposals for agencies such as Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Department of State (DOS), Department of Transportation (DOT) United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Department of Agriculture (USDA), Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Department of Energy (DoE), Department of Interior (DOI), State of Maryland, etc.
- Our team helped the Client win a multimillion dollar IT project at U.S. Department of Transportation.
- iQuasar team took pressure off from the administrative team at the Client and allowed them to focus time on expanding their footprint with federal government by responding to more bids
- The Client now has a repository of various templates, graphics, and reusable content, allowing it to respond with agility and with a competitive advantage
- The Client learned about iQuasar’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service and reaped the benefits of smooth collaboration between two iQuasar sub-teams, one identifying key personnel for its proposals while the other working on the proposal response. This holistic outsourcing creates frictionless and winning responses to RFP’s.